What two strategies identify the first steps toward creating a libertarian society? Retweet
Most of our Mental Lever “collections” focus on presenting key libertarian ideas in bite-size chunks. But one of those collections deals with strategies and tactics. Each mini-article in that collection tries to present an idea that will contribute something vital to our overall goal…
Creating a libertarian society!
Our strategies and tactics Levers so-far deal with the following questions…
- Are you being manipulated by a statist machine? (Agenda Setting Theory)
- Why do friends snap back to statist ideas when I’m not there? (The Rubber Band Effect)
- Can you induce people to reject statism? (The Mental Depth Charge)
- When should statists oppose greater government powers? (The “shoe on the other foot” rule)
- Why you should tackle the five hardest issues first? (The Pillar Strategy)
- Can a voluntaryist be a gradualist? (Fabian Libertarian)
And today we present two new Mental Levers that go right to the heart of libertarian strategy…
- What thing do we most need to create a libertarian society?
- What strategic activity should libertarians prioritize?
Taken together these Mental Levers provide steps one, two, and three toward creating a libertarian society…
- Focus on the main need
- Take yes for an answer
- Use yes to counter no
Check out both Levers and leave your thoughts in the comments section below each.
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Jim Babka & Perry Willis
Co-creators, Zero Aggression Project