7 powerful insights that libertarians will love and non-libertarians will learn from Retweet
Give me a lever long enough and
a fulcrum on which to place it,
and I shall move the world.
Mental Levers are the thinking tools that libertarians use to analyze situations as they happen. We don’t usually have the luxury of complete information, especially in a world full of propaganda. These time-tested concepts give YOU “just the right words” or best approach to recommend to others when they ask about current events.
- What is the one thing all libertarian strategies need?
- What is the greatest disadvantage libertarian ideas have?
- In terms of tactics, is there something more important than persuasion?
- The Mental Depth Charge – how to let ideas sink in.
- Ask your statist friends to try putting the shoe on the other foot.
- Do you win if you knock out these five pillars first?
- Can a voluntaryist use Fabian tactics?
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Zero Aggression Project