Giving The State power frees it from limits Retweet
What if you could limit The State to only using initiated force in good ways? Well, our recent Mental Levers have shown that there are no such “good ways.” In reality, initiated force must always be used to impose the preferences of some people on those who disagree. In other words…
Some people will get what they want, while others suffer.
But the problem runs even deeper — there is really no way to limit initiated force once you give some people the power to use it. Check out our latest Mental Lever. It’s only 155 words long…
Can initiated force be limited?
By Perry Willis & Jim Babka
The new Zero Aggression Project is a new organization with three important yet overlooked objectives…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every person on planet Earth.
- Locate and activate those who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move everyone in a voluntaryist direction.
We first need to build a base of 100,000 engaged subscribers. In our most recent count, the new Zero Aggression Project has 1,839 (-133) engaged subscribers. You can help increase this number and have a large marginal impact in this launching stage with these simple steps…
- Help us do #2 by forwarding this email to two friends who are voluntaryists or even “libertarian-leaning.” Ask them to subscribe, because they’re far more likely to join if you actually ask them!
- Like our Facebook page.
- The Zero Aggression Project April budget = $4,350. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution.