We promote the Zero Aggression Principle…
Don’t aggress against others, personally or politically.
Libertarians solve problems using persuasion and cooperation, not aggression. What about you? Do you let others live by their conscience, or do you collaborate with politicians to make people do things your way? If you refuse to tread on others, please join us!
Create a libertarian society based on the Zero Aggression Principle.
We have a 3-part strategy to achieve that goal…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every person on Earth.
- Find and activate dormant libertarians so we can expand our libertarian outreach.
- Move everyone in a voluntaryist direction. Our preferred destination is called post-statism.
Studies show that 30-60 million adult Americans currently hold libertarian views. We could create a libertarian America with just 10 million of those people. If you like our mission, please join!
Want to explore post-statist ideas? We’ve got tools to help you…
- Get a quick summary of libertarian thinking in A new worldview in ten questions and answers.
- What would it be like to live in a libertarian society? Take a tour.
- Prefer video? Watch The Conversation.
- Our Mental Levers present key libertarian ideas in bite-size chunks.
- Want a deeper presentation? This article meets the need in five parts.
- How much do you want to control others? Take our Political Conscience Test.
- Do your political values contradict your personal values? Check-out the Values Clarification Grid.
- Test your A.Q. (Aggression Quotient)
- And our blog has a wealth of information. Subscribe to get updates.