A sociopath feels no empathy. Now consider people’s political behavior. They…
- Vote for politicians who initiate force
- Delight when their partisan enemies lose
- Feel no sympathy for people who must submit to policies they hate
- Endorse State actions they would normally consider criminal
In short, voters feel no empathy for the losing side. Instead, they actually feel joy when force is initiated against the minority view. This is sociopathic.
Reject this depravity. Embrace empathy-based Zero Aggression.
- Don’t initiate force, personally or politically
- Limit government to defensive force only
- Even voting should be for self-defense only, not to impose things on people against their will
If this viewpoint attracts you then please join us. Subscribe! And share this page with others!