How Star Trek helps undermine a key statist myth. Retweet
It’s a famous scene. A tear jerker. It comes at the end of “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.” Spock is dying. He has sacrificed his life to save his friends. He explains his action to Captain Kirk…
“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few… Or the one.”
It’s a great line expressing a noble sentiment. It can even be true for the person who sacrifices himself. But what if Spock had killed Dr. McCoy instead, without McCoy’s approval?
We explore this issue in our latest Mental Lever. In the process, we explode a key statist idea in less than 140 words. Check it out…
Do the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?
By Perry Willis & Jim Babka
The new Zero Aggression Project is a new organization with three important yet overlooked objectives…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every person on planet Earth.
- Locate and activate those who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move everyone in a voluntaryist direction.
We first need to build a base of 100,000 engaged subscribers. In our most recent count, the new Zero Aggression Project has 1,843 (-129) engaged subscribers. You can help increase this number and have a large marginal impact in this launching stage with these simple steps…
- Help us do #2 by forwarding this email to two friends who are voluntaryists or even “libertarian-leaning.” Ask them to subscribe, because they’re far more likely to join if you actually ask them!
- Like our Facebook page.
- The Zero Aggression Project April budget = $4,350. We need $2,995 more to meet that budget. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution.