Are you just a number? A tool in someone else’s plans? A cog in a machine? Retweet
In a previous edition of this newsletter, we shared part one of “Can social science justify initiated force?” Today we give you part two. Our new Mental Lever asks a very simple question — are you a variable? Check it out…
Can “social science” justify initiated force? Part 2
By Perry Willis & Jim Babka
The new Zero Aggression Project is a new organization with three important yet overlooked objectives…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every person on planet Earth.
- Locate and activate those who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move everyone in a voluntaryist direction.
We first need to build a base of 100,000 engaged subscribers. In our most recent count, the new Zero Aggression Project has 1,843 (-129) engaged subscribers. You can help increase this number and have a large marginal impact in this launching stage with these simple steps…
- Help us do #2 by forwarding this email to two friends who are voluntaryists or even “libertarian-leaning.” Ask them to subscribe, because they’re far more likely to join if you actually ask them!
- Like our Facebook page.
- The Zero Aggression Project April budget = $4,350. We need $2,995 more to meet that budget. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution.